Thursday, April 23, 2009

fixing aari frame









hi all,
i'm posting some pictures on how to fix aari frame.

sorry, you have to see from last picture.
first stitch both gada cloth together with running stitch for easy removal.
2.next stretch the frame and put the nails in it's place.gada should be firm.
3. now stitch both sides of the materials over gada cloth with thread.
4.take out the nails and loose the frame.
5. remove running stitch on the gada.
6.again stretch the frame as tight as possible and put the nails again in it's place.
7. using strong thread, tie the other two open end of the cloth to the side bars.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..ur doing a wonderful job. I was so inspired by ur site that I went and joined ari classes now. Your site is helping me a lot. Can you guide me with Zardosi work? I mean using the zardosi springs and peeta work? Thankyou.

vishnupritham said...

thank you anonymous. but explaining zardosi is quit difficult. but hope in future i can do it.

Honeybeegirls said...

Hi.... Really its very useful to aari learner. I appreciate you. Please post your work often. Am doing aari work. Please look my work honeybeegirls.blogspot.com and send your comments and suggestion.

priya said...

Thank you very much for explaining how to fix Aari frame.I learnt aari work from one lady ,but that lady taught me to roll the saree in the frame.when i did bead work for my saree ,the full impression came on that saree. So i stopped it.Now i got the answer from your blog.Once again thanks.

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyyy its nice yaar.but i want a smaller one
because i want to keep it at home..
how will it cost n tell the details so dat i can explain it to d carpenter....

Anonymous said...

hey its woderful..
tell me details of d frame
so dat i can expalin it to the carpenter...

sathish.ad said...

were i get aari frame in chennai plz...

Unknown said...

What is the cost of aari frame.

Unknown said...

if xplained with video it will be more helpful.Plz upload thru youtube.

Unknown said...

plz xplain thru video it will be more helpful.its helpful if u uplaod video thru youtube also.

is earth safe to live